The camera is moving down when rendering parallel view in Rhino. I noticed this also in one of the Enscape 2.9 previes
Thanks
The camera is moving down when rendering parallel view in Rhino. I noticed this also in one of the Enscape 2.9 previes
Thanks
Thank you for reporting this, however I was not able to reproduce this issue in our latest 3.0 Preview 2.
Could you confirm this is not happening for you in our latest preview either?
If it does, could you please describe me in more detail how to reproduce this?
Exactly the same happened to me on SketchUp
To reproduce this error:
In enscape window select 2 point prespective view.
Hit render an image.
The rendered image seems to be like the camera was forced a bit downward while rendering.
3.0 - preview 2 does not have this issue. I noticed it in preview 1
@ineedlove , so you’re also using preview 2, or have you yet to try it out?
Also @alexandrecollaco , I’m glad to hear that - so no problems anymore at all from your side?
I tried 3.0 preview 1 after that problem I had reverted to 2.9, I still have to try 3.0 preview 2.
I will update once I try it.