Parallel projection render image not available?

Hi

It appears one can’t render an image whilst in parallel projection. Enscape pretends to and creates a blank image.

:]

Is this possible/coming soon, or am I just missing something?

Same Issue here

I’ve found you can get round it:

  1. set up parallel projection (test “enscape/take screenshot” - won’t work") - keep enscape render open.

  2. switch to sketchup/camera/perspective, without changing anything, and press “enscape/take screenshot” again.

it worked for me, just not quite ‘parallel perspective’.

edit: oh, ‘synchronise views’…

Hey

if i unterstand it right, parallel projection doenst work in the sync-mode. If i toggle off the sync-mode off, everything works fine. Is this a known issue?

thx for the workaround!

It’s not officially supported no - in such cases we advise using one of our built-in perspectives instead.

But it used to work perfectly when I was using ENS 2.7 .. does it mean it worked unofficially.. was not meant to but happened to work?

My apologies for the confusion - I’ll retest this with 2.7 as well and discuss internally why this isn’t possible anymore at the moment - this may now simply be due to technical reasons/limitations from either SketchUp’s or Enscape’s side. I’ll get back here again once I have any further news.

in 3.0 no changes .. still not working in sync-mode

Bugfix will be in the next preview in about one week.