Enscape error revit 2022 and enscape 3.2

Hello Enscape

i keep getting this error message soon as I hit the render, it was working fine till a day before, i did render few but then all of sudden this message “Enscape encountered an error during rendering. it is using your GPU from NVIDIA” kept coming and i couldn’t render any more and I’m using a enscape 3.2 and revit 2022 and last update of nvida(511.23)

I tried the lower version of Enscape and revit 2020

But it didn’t work out.

And one more eror “

Escape is waiting for Revit’s API to respond.

An open Revit dialog may be blocking

progress.

What should I do?

@Faranak_fz , welcome to our Forum.

In such a case, please send us a dedicated Feedback Report as detailed here. This way we can troubleshoot the cause behind this in detail through your log files and machine information. :slight_smile: Thank you in advance!