When I try to open Enscape in Revit, I get an error prompt and then Revit crashes. The error says “An unrecoverable error has occurred. The program will now be terminated”. The prompt pops up just after Enscape begins to load. I am running Revit 2017 and my graphics card is an Nvidia Quadro K5000. Could anyone help me with this error
Thanks!
Hey @Fsamnani , thanks a lot for your post, I’m sorry to hear about this problem.
In the first instance, could you kindly send us a feedback report from your machine, this way we’ll receive the necessary log files to analyze the cause behind this issue. Please also add your forum name in the submission form so that we know it’s from you.
In the meantime, could you please update your graphics card driver as well? You can download a new driver from the Nvidia homepage and please also make sure that you’re running our latest release.
This may already help with resolving this issue at hand.
Thank you in advance!
I actually think I resolved the issue. I updated my driver for the graphics card first and then created a new local file for my Revit model. It seems the outdated driver might have been the cause of the issue.
Thanks!
Farhaan S.
@Fsamnani , glad to hear that. Let us know in case you experience any further issues in the future! 