Enscape in Revit not working with Radeon™ Pro WX 7100

Does this driver work with Revit ? Enscape works fine with sketchup using this graphics card.

If it does work with Revit with this Graphics card, is there a fix for it crashing?

I am using the Trial version of revit and Enscape to test something, should this matter?

Thanks,

J

Thanks a lot for your report and welcome to our forum. If you experience crashes Enscape side, please kindly install the following drivers (if you haven’t already):

https://www.amd.com/en/support/professional-graphics/radeon-pro/radeon-pro-wx-x100-series/radeon-pro-wx-7100

Let me know if that doesn’t help. In that case it would be great to receive a dedicated feedback report.

I have both of those drivers already installed

I see. So, you experience problems with Revit itself, not Enscape directly, do I get that correctly? Also, which version of Revit are you using? You can gladly send us a feedback report as described here and we’ll have a look at the problem in close detail. We cannot guarantee that we’ll find a solution if it’s related to Revit and not Enscape itself though. Thank you in advance!