Enscape is not saving scenes

I’ve been working in a sketchup file since april. the scenes were saved for months with no issue. I’m working in sketchup 2025 as of right now and every single time i close a file and reopen it, the scene names are still there. but they’re all set to the same exact scene of just the corner of my building. I am so confused. the lighting itself seems to save, but the actual scene itself didn’t. so Enscape scene 1-20 are all just the same angle of the building i’m working on. This is extremely frustrating and it’s forcing me to lose HOURS of unpaid work. Please for the love of god someone help me. ;( :!:

Hi @Enscapehelpme , and welcome to our Forum.

Right away, I am sorry to hear about this behavior. If you haven’t already, please simply reach out to our dedicated official support team as detailed here and we’ll review this problem further in detail. It’d be much appreciated and thank you in advance for your cooperation.