For a particular Revit 2021 project which has several linked Revit house models contained in it, Enscape takes too long to load and then gives me a prompt as per attached screen shot. The file is only 26 mb in size.
If I do nothing re: the prompt then Enscape eventually opens and runs just fine. Albeit with the prompt window in the background.
If I do select something on the prompt window, such as “ignore and continue”, then Enscape crashes.
@Kevin_FWA , if you haven’t already, please simply click the first button in the dialogue at hand.
This will send over feedback and log files necessary to finding out the cause behind this problem.
Thanks a lot in advance! 
Demian,
Well I would but now it’s not even loading the model.
I’m sorry! Then please simply make use of the feedback button:
https://enscape3d.com/community/blog/knowledgebase/using-the-feedback-button/
Thank you in advance. In the submission form you can also simply include a link to this thread for reference.
I suspect that your computer has onboard graphics as well as a suitable graphic card. Go to your graphic card setting and select the performance option to use your Nvidia graphic card rather than the onboard graphics.