Enscape Signature Not Valid

So, Enscape doesn’t want to work anymore on SU2023. It does not start up at all. I’ve uninstalled / reinstalled the extension to no avail.

Everything was ‘fine’ on SU2022.

Thoughts?


Hello cdorroh,

could you please use the free Mac application “AppCleaner” to uninstall Enscape? (Please note Enscape has no connection to this software or its developers and can therefore provide neither guarantee nor support for it.)

This should take care of files that would probably otherwise remain on the system.

After the uninstall, please restart the Mac, download our current Mac installer and test the installation and usage once more.

Should the issue remain, please submit a request via our HelpCenter (https://support.enscape3d.com/hc/en-us) so we can get in touch with you there.

Daniel-

Followed your directions and have the same result. I have work to do and I am now at a standstill. It’s bad enough that I’m being charged full price for software with only 60% of the functionality of the windows version (and that the price is going up), but this is getting ridiculous.

cdorroh,

can you confirm that Enscape still works for you with SketchUp 2022? If it does, please send us a feedback report and make sure that the checkbox to include log files is active.

Should this not work, please submit a request via our HelpCenter (https://support.enscape3d.com/hc/en-us) so we can get in touch with you there to extend the support.