Error starting enscape from sketchup 2023 on macbook pro m2 running Ventura

Hi, please I have problem with enscape. Error message always shows me when I want to start enscape. It worked me when I tried to start it in the morning but only once.

Also It is unable to uninstall enscape and download it again. I don’t have uninstall option.

Please help me asap, thank you so much for any help



Hi @KatarinaDzubakovska , I am sorry to hear about this issue.

Right away, please make sure to fully uninstall Enscape from your Mac by following these exact steps:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/blog/knowledgebase/getstarted-macos/#remove

And make sure to also check out the tip at the bottom, in case you might’ve had version 2.0.0 installed prior to installing a more recent release.

Afterward re-install Enscape using our latest installer which can always be acquired here. Should that not do the trick please reach out to us via the feedback button ideally, or in case that’s not possible via our Help Center: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Once we’ve received your report/inquiry our technical support team will also troubleshoot this further and reach out to you accordinly.

Thanks a lot in advance.