I need to render a 450 frame Bongo animation, but I get a crash every 60 frames (last official release). Could be nice if a fix could be added to the next nightly. For now I manual restart the animation again and again and so I get the project done. But my client need more animations soon.
I send my file to the support and got ticket 271-906-5378. Some times it need so time for an answer by the support team, so I thought, it could be helpful to post it here too.
Kindly note that we have been unable to reproduce the issue with official, stable and nightly builds.
Could you please advise which version of Bongo you are using? What is the full version number of the GPU’s drivers?
Additionally, do you get any error messages in the V-Ray Progress Log? If the crash occurs again, please send us the crash dump files Rhino generates.