Grass material not growing on ceiling surface

Hi,

I’m working on a model and need to put fake grass to the ceiling, but when I apply the material to the ceiling and I play with grass settings nothing happen. I figured out that it’s a gravity issue.

Grass grows only from the floor to the sky in Enscape universe and not the oposit.

Is there anyway to have a beautiful grass on my ceiling ?

I tried to flip the volume of my ceiling but nothing change.
Fun fact, when I flip the volume at 90 degrees no more grass at all, both sides. !

Thanks for your help

Rotate the model upside down?

It sounds liked you already tried flipping the ceiling and grass, to no avail.

How about you create a separate model with a plain and grass. Then, import the model and flip it in the main model?

Did you actually attempt to render with the model flipped upside down?

If that does not work, I would be very interested because then we might have a hope of a workaround.

So I flipped the model and it works perfectly ! nice thought !

BUT it seems you cannot flip Enscape camera, even if I synchronize sketchup camera view the Enscape camera stay up side down.

Nevermind I did a capture this way and flip image afterward

Thank you very much !