Issues with trees

Hello

I have some issues with poor tree quality in enscape. I’ve downloaded the sample project standalone, and the full revit model. The difference speaks for itself. What could be wrong here?

Hi @3DMake , please make sure that you have “Replace ArchVision Content” enabled in the Advanced tab of our Enscape settings:

Otherwise, if this functionality is disabled, Enscape will render the trees (ArchVision content in general) as is, without replacing them with our higher quality models.

I’ve never used Archvision before. I’m quite new to Revit also. However I bought a subscription and installed it and now everything looks much better.

But I would still like some more varietys of trees from my area (Norway). Do you have any suggestion where to find such resources?

Hey @3DMake , you may want to check out the following page:

https://www.polantis.com/plants/2

You’ll be able to find a “Norway Maple” tree to acquire. :slight_smile: Maybe some of the other trees may be of use as well.

Thanks for the tip @Demian_Gutberlet , I’ll look into it