Good morning, I wonder if you have the live link to SketchUp use in Chaos Vantage
You should be able to get it running.
Just change the port number for “Vision” to match the Vantage live link port.
Also make sure to close “Vision” and start “Vantage”.
Then start a live link to “Vision” from SketchUp, a connection to Vantage should happen instead.
Note that similar to V-Ray for Cinema4D, we have some specifics in V-Ray for SketchUp that need to be supported in Vantage.
These are again related to UV handling, more specifically the UV scale.
Greetings,
Vladimir Nedev
I couldn’t make it work, could you make a video explaining please?
I am sorry, it seems the option to change the Vision TCP/IP port has been removed from the official builds. It was there in the V-Ray for SketchUp Beta.
You will have to wait for us to implement official support.
Greetings,
Vladimir Nedev
Okay, I’m waiting for the official launch, just hope it doesn’t take too long, thanks