Login doesn't work - nor does Password reset

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am unable to log into my proper enscape account.

Enscape inside Revit works perfectly fine, no issues.

Inside Revit I checked Misc > About > “Manage Licenses”

It lists the same email I’m using so no changes. The license is shown to be active and valid.

When attempting to reset the password, I don’t receive any email.

Your newsletter and the auto-response about not doing support by email have arrived just fine, so the email address can’t be the issue.

Is there any way you could help me with this issue, please?

Best regards.

Hello,

the aforementioned problem has been going on for all week, I would highly appreciate feedback to this issue.

We require access to the enscape account and the bills related to the subscription.

There is no other way to contact you on this issue but this forum.

Right away, you’ve tried to reset your password via the following page:

https://support.enscape3d.com/hc/en-us → “Sign in” → and then clicking on “Forgot your password?”

Is that correct? If so, can you please also share the e-mail with me you’re using via a direct message? Just to make sure, please also check your spam/junk folders for any e-mails from us.