new kid on the block, I am having issues with reflections in vr, the Instructions on the website look outdated, checkboxes I am supposed to click on do not exist now (some reprojection features). So i cant fix the issue. Has anyone found a workaround?
I am using sketchup 2017 pro/enscape 2.4.2.4-g82727a0 , and the reflection flickers on water and glass materials when using vive/steamvr system. Using the stand alone exe. And as far as information, i got it from your vr setup page for vive.
Hey @stuckon3d , thanks a lot for your further reply.
Is there any chance you could send over the standalone .exe in question for us to reproduce this issue? Should that not be possible it all, could you send me a short video instead? Also, this problem is not occurring when the standalone is viewed outside VR?
I’m curious how this got resolved, as we are having the same issue even after applying the newest Enscape update. We are in Revit 2018.3. I’ve made sure all components are up to date, but we’re still having the flickering issue with the glass.