Request for users (as there isn't any official support for Vray for Blender CE) about licensing

Hi all,
I’m asking to users as official support isn’t available for CE.

Is there any user that is using Vray for Blender CE together with a Vray 5 Next for 3dsmax?
With our IT colleague we’re struggling to make licensing for CE working…we tried to opening all the ports and communication protocols and so on but with no luck…so I’d like to know if there is someone with a mixed setup like mine
Here a post I’ve made on Licensing forum.
https://forums.chaos.com/forum/licensing-forums/licensing-general/1247703-vray-5-for-3dsmax-and-vray-for-blender-ce-coexisting-is-possible

Thanks in advance for any kind of sharing about this.

I want to say that even though we say official support isn’t available you can still ask questions, report bugs and even send support tickets for major problems and crashes. Rather general “how do I achieve X” questions (for example, creating a specific refractive material in V-Ray) fall under community support rather than official support(or at least that’s what I think we agreed on…). I will also be responding to posts whenever I have the time. I have no clue what could be the reason for your licensing problems though and sent a message internally…

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Done…
Request #485291