A few days ago I reset my PC and now I have problems accessing Enscape.
Could you help me to reset the license please? ;(
Machine Fingerprint: yHRwt83e+GBHdjuO57bRWQTM7Red20vY1QsXhbTjflk=
Thank You for your help! :sketchup:
A few days ago I reset my PC and now I have problems accessing Enscape.
Could you help me to reset the license please? ;(
Machine Fingerprint: yHRwt83e+GBHdjuO57bRWQTM7Red20vY1QsXhbTjflk=
Thank You for your help! :sketchup:
Hi @milton_2 , no worries, I have reset your license to please try activating Enscape once again.
In case you experience this behavior once more in the future despite following the proper precautions when moving a license for example from one machine to another, please kindly get in touch with us via the help center or feedback button to inquire a further reset.
Let me know in case any further questions arise as well.
Thanks for your help!! :love:
Hola, hace unos dĂas tuve que formatear mi computadora y ahora al instalarle el Enscape me rechaza la licencia, figura que “se ha excedido el numero de asientos para tu licencia”.
la computadora que vengo usando es la misma, asĂ que no sabrĂa porque salta ese erro.
Ayuda por favor!
Adjunto huella de máquina - jG9mnSc6jKiFs2A2WyYQQzlgLtHFGctCmwX64BBWIIg=
![]()
Mande este mensaje sin haber ingresado a mi usuario.
No te preocupes, ahora he restablecido tu licencia. Como normalmente no procesamos el restablecimiento de licencias a través del foro, asegúrese de comunicarse con nosotros a través del centro de ayuda / botón de comentarios la próxima vez que experimente esto: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum