Hi, I am running Rhino 8 and Enscape rhino 8 and Enscape 3.5.6. The laptop is an ASUS STudibook 16 OLED with 64GB of RAM and Intel UHD Gaphics and NVIDA RTX 3000 Ada GEneration Laptop GPU (Driver Date 4/25/2023, Driver Version 31.0.15 2897). When I ran rendering in Enscape, the computer goes into the Blue Screen of Death and restarted. This happened half a dozen times in a row. I tried to restore the computer to couple days ago b/c this didn’t happen until last night, but the restore got stuck and i almost lost my OS || (also asus customer service is extremely incompetent :cursing: . They basically told me to reset my computer to factory setting without giving me any other option. I figured out how to get back into windows myself). I wonder if this has happened to anyone else. Should I update my GPU driver or something? Many thanks!
Hi @beardaddy and thanks a lot for your post.
Right away I’m sorry to hear about this of course, surely this hasn’t been a nice experience. Unfortunately I reckon it’s not really possible to identify what the cause behind these blue screens is specifically without further info, so feel free to also send in a feedback report (including log files) which will reach our technical support team.
This way we can at the very least check out the logs sent along for any potential hints/errors as to why this is happening:
https://enscape3d.com/community/blog/knowledgebase/using-the-feedback-button/
Also, I reckon you would’ve done that already if possible but is there perhaps any system administrator or such you could refer in terms of getting further assistance for your machine, especially if that PC was provided by the company you’re working in for example?
In any case, feel free to also let me know once said report has been submitted and I’ll have a look myself too.
Thank you in advance!