Switching from fixed user License to floating License

Hi,

I have allready a fixed user License and I am thinking about switching to a floating license.

My actual fixed user Abonnement is still running about 6 months.

Is it possible to switch the license to floating, or do I have to order a floating license seperately and stop the fixed user abbonement?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hey @thombach001 , welcome to our Forum, and thanks for your inquiry. :slight_smile:

You can gladly upgrade your yearly fixed-seat license to a floating license (just not the other way around) - for that, simply contact with your information, and they’ll help you out in no-time.

Hi Demian,

thx for the fast reply and the good news :slight_smile:

We will contact the licensing email adress.

best regards,

Thomas

Hello,

Is it possible that a floating license can be used on both Revit and SketchUp? The 2 designers work on different software at this stage.

That is completely possible! Just be aware that you can only run multiple instances of Enscape simultaneously on two (or more) different machines if you also own multiple seats (in this case 2). :slight_smile:

Finally, welcome to our Forum!