hi
i have just bought a flowting license and have a few questions…
if i install the license on multiple machines i guess i don’t have to sign out - that works automatically?
if the license is in use - do i get a message about the user? (so i can ask them to close enscape, if necessary)
thanks
jorgensen
I’m not sure what license I have, however, I have it installed on two machines, If Enscape is working on one machine and I try using it on another it gives me a warning and opens on the second machine with a watermark, as soon as I close the first machine it updates and the watermark disappears.
thanks solo - so there is no info about the machine that uses the license?
jorgensen
Hi Jorgensen and Solo, look at the attachement about the floating license issue, I hope it clears for you
Floating License Sheet.pdf (113 KB)
The floating license allows you to share one license across multiple computers. You can activate it on as many computers as you like, and switch freely between them. The total amount of opened Enscape windows can not be higher than the amount of seats you purchased. (one seat equals one license)
The fixed-seat license is being activated stationary. If you’d like to move it to another computer, you’ll have to revoke/deactivate it first. You can also purchase multiple seats for a fixed-seat license. They will determine on how many computers it can be activated (and used at the same time).