Unable to access asset library error - offline asset library

Hi,

I downloaded the offline asset library and now I am getting a popup that says I am unable to access the asset library. If I uncheck and use the “online” asset library, it works fine and assets appear, but if check the offline asset library option I receive the following popup.

Please advise how this can be fixed. I have seen previous topics on the error message due to proxys, firewalls, but can’t see that causing the issue with the offline library access as the online version works for me.

Thanks

@Gordon_S , thanks for your report - It can’t hurt to also receive your log files so that we can troubleshoot the cause behind this as quickly as possible. For that, please also submit a Feedback report as well, thank you in advance.

Thank you Demian, I just submitted the logfile through Enscape.