Underwater fluid simulation

I am trying to simulate some motion in fluids to replicate plasma physics in space. I need the whole grid to be full of fluid but I get this happening after a couple of hundred frames. How can I create a grid that is open on all sides but does not empty - if water flows out how can I fill it back up when there is negative pressure and water should flow in?

The other issue I seem to be facing is the almost negligible interaction with the alembic mesh - probably due to grid voxel size - but those spheres are rotating (en masse) and they don’t affect the fluid at all. They are in the phxsim_set. They are alembics from MASH. Ideally I would like to use MASH directly. I thought this was a limitation of Phoenix but MASH or alembic don’t seem to be doing much if anything.

found this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still not interacting with mesh

why are there waves when it is 100% full?

no matter what I did I couldn’t get the alembic to interact with the sim.