No announcement yet.

5 000 000 000 000 polygons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really? let me download it again and try again. weird.

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• Demo

Where I can download a demo of vrayscatter2 for vray 1.5sp3 64bit?

Regards,
      Morne
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

• you cant download the version for SP3 yet, it will be released shortly.
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksc02 View Post
          you cant download the version for SP3 yet, it will be released shortly.
          You can download the official sp3 version from rendering.ru forums. But that is the official version. I need the demo to test this thing finally.
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

• I have been trying to register with icube so I can try the VRayScatter demo, I have twice entered my details, but have never recieved a confirmation email enabling me to log-in.

I have emailed support (mail@support.ru) but not had any response.

Any one got any ideas or had a similar problem?
            chris
            www.arc-media.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisjacks21 View Post
              I have been trying to register with icube so I can try the VRayScatter demo, I have twice entered my details, but have never recieved a confirmation email enabling me to log-in.

I have emailed support (mail@support.ru) but not had any response.

Any one got any ideas or had a similar problem?
              Yeah, I've tried 4 different email address. Still unable to register...
              Ready to buy, but still seems technically impossible, lol. Those who've had success are just lucky, I guess.

Comment

• I was register before the sp3 and they spend to me a vrayscatter sp3 install in the day... I've install in our farm and work great...Really thanks to them also!
                i ll be back
                http://www.vincent-grieu.com

Comment

• karba,
                  Is it possible to add vrayscatter paths to the asset tracker?
                  Chris Jackson
                  Shiftmedia
                  www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksc02 View Post
                    karba,
                    Is it possible to add vrayscatter paths to the asset tracker?
                    I didn't ever work with asset tracker. I need some time to make out.
                    sorry for my English

Comment

• Wait for Key (How long)

Okay, I finally purchased and sent reg info, and am wondering when to expect a key? Hours, days, weeks...? Thanks!

Comment

• fast

Well, the key came within 24 hours, thanks iCUBE

Comment

• Anticipation (proxied of course)

Good to hear you got a licence voltron7, can't wait to see some images, if like me you will have way too much fun with VRayScatter and not enough time!

laters

Spike

Comment

• hope to test soon

I also can't wait to try it, but i must for a few more days... (new deadline.)
                            I purchased the mentor plant set, so hopefully they will email those in time for some playing/testing...

Comment

• I was actually disappointed with the mentor plant set. I bought the set of 3 but they are quite low-poly and without textures. You need to get those separately (iCube sent me a link), but there are no maps for the leaves, just 1 or 2 bark maps.

They will be fine for lo-res and/or background stuff, but that's about it IMO.

b
                              Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
                              e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

• Thanks for the heads-up (and the HDRI set) simmsimaging. I have bought them for use in background/environment. I use onyx, too, and have some other better models for close-ups...

Comment

Working...
                                X