Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your rendering Rig images here... Lets see the beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your rendering Rig images here... Lets see the beast!

Well I am a computer Guru as I am sure most of you are 2, So with that said lets have a nice forum thats shows off our awesome rendering machines. lets see the intels the AMD's grpahics cards, cool cases etc.etc... i want to see it all..... lets even see some images of your Rendser farms if they are in 1 area! or even your work area!

so with all that said here is my work setup! I have a few xomps missing form my farm as they are the servers in another room. I will post my Home comp images tonight!

Thanks
    Mathew Everett
    http://www.lappymats.com

Phillipians 4:13
    "I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me."

hmmmm.... I would post an image of the 4,000 processors we have at work on the farm, but they don't like people taking pictures of the machine room.

Comment

you evil evil person you.
      Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

Originally posted by cpnichols
        hmmmm.... I would post an image of the 4,000 processors we have at work on the farm, but they don't like people taking pictures of the machine room.
        take a phone snap shot lol!
        Thanks
        Mathew Everett

Comment

My end of the office (It's a reasonably large place):

My workstation:

My renderfarm:

Comment

ok i feel like crap. here is my home and office etc. i guess atleast i have a great view (which i get to look at alot during the long render times due to having only 3 render machines) hehe scroll to bottom. oh and the Boxx system isnt in that image but hey. you seen one boxx case you seen them all
            http://home.caribsurf.com/elfpro/email/barbados.html

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

cool looking pad elf. mind if I ask how much a place like that costs in barbados?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

im renting for 1k barbados (500USD) however im getting it for cheap, usually 1500 is more the case here. i also have an agreement with the landlord (they live upstairs) that if i go over a certain amount of power and water used a month id pay the difference. i never go over the water limit but power (3 computers running alot hehehe) usually means i need to pay them an extra 50$-150$ depending on if i have all the systems going 24/7 doing a render

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

Our noisy heating machines...

vertex wrangler

Comment

My renderfarm looks like its just shoved in a corner, and it almost is.... but it's squating there to lay claim to that space as a server closet which will be built up in the next year

Comment

ok. ive come to the conclusion that none of these images (even mine) are real. its all 3d renderings...why do i say so? because i dont see one cup of coffee hehehe. back before i quit coffee i remembered i couldnt get enough. a coffee Intravenus would have been best (hence why i decided to quit)

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                        ok. ive come to the conclusion that none of these images (even mine) are real. its all 3d renderings...why do i say so? because i dont see one cup of coffee hehehe. back before i quit coffee i remembered i couldnt get enough. a coffee Intravenus would have been best (hence why i decided to quit)
                        Did you not see the mug on my desk? And the glass? I usually have an iced coffee in there as well.

Comment

ah ha. i see it. cool

Comment

must still be 3d, as there´s no beer nor hard stuff *scratch head*

:P

Thorsten

Comment

Here is my 2 monster rigs at home! "not really monstors "

AMD Athlon 64 FX55 at 2.84 GHz- with my new 7800GT

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ at 2.62GHz - Not the best wire management

I have a total of 7 Towers at Home but most are packed as I move into my new hosue this next Weekend!!!! Yeah I now own a house!
                              Thanks
                              Mathew Everett

Comment

Working...
                              X