Animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitviz View Post
    actually you guys gave me back half the render credit after i reported it and got no images, i asked repeatedly for a refund so yes thanks for the half refund and my account did not run out of credit i topped up to keep the rendering going and after 5 hours and nothing happening i had to cancel it and the scene as i told you in email rendered in faster time on my pc with no problems so it was on your side, at one point the entire system was not even refreshing in that time of the morning and nothing was updating, even for the renderings that were ongoing so i know for a fact that something was wrong and maybe you just dont want to admit it but something really was wrong and i reported it a few times. Thanks for the help otherwise though but i think most people do not like renderfarms anymore for stuff just like this. i wish i had known about the multicam option maybe it would have worked out on your site. Also i know its disappointing to hear me say bad things but if people don't speak up then no one hears your experience, its like walking through the jungle alone for a year, if you didn't have a camera to record it its like it never happened, am just sharing my experience and i know you will be upset and i would be too but am just not a fan of renderfarms anymore. Also you guys contacted me like what two weeks after? you guys were on vacation? anyway no hard feelings am glad i have a place like this to share my experiences and opinions.

Also i really dont understand how it works on the site and how you have it setup but when the render hangs am just watching euros run out and out and am sitting and crying please finish its a renderfarm! supposed to be fast! efficient! render like a rocket! but i guess i had a bad image in my head of a render farm and that it was an amazing place to quickly render etc.
    Fortunately for us, many users do not share your opinion as you can see in our testimonials page. Sometimes even called “life-saver” . The use of a powerful Renderfarm is so helpful, even essential sometimes for big projects and/or urgent deadline…
    I was indeed in vacation but Rodolphe replied the same day you sent your first e-mail. He is not really in charge of commercial purpose so I get back to you when I read the conversation.
    Once again we sell rendering time, not images. Not sure what you mean by “Renderfarm hangs”. If this is related to the progress bar, well it indicate 0% when no frames are rendered yet. When the first frames come, the % increases. As one server renders one frame independently, the project progress can go from 0% to 100% shortly. The servers activity help you out to monitor the job. I also remind you that you can stop a project anytime if you notice something abnormal…
    I don’t blame for sharing your experience but your words are too violent like if we were thieves. Yet, we have been always fair and honest and proudly serve our customers for 10 years now.
    What is sad and disappointing is that people often share and complain about bad experiences whereas happy customers do not regularly.
    For instance 9/10 of your last projects went smoothly but we are only hearing about this problematic job…

JP-RANCH.
    RANCH Renderfarm - Fully Automated 24/7 (www.ranchcomputing.com)
    500 Dual Xeon 12 core/24 thread and very brand new V4 servers 32 core/64 thread - 64 to 256 GB RAM each - dedicated to all your 3DSMax and Maya projects!
    Only 0.015c € GHz/H! Up to 70% discount thanks to our prepaid refill!
    30 € free test, no watermarks!

Comment

Actually i operate under a few accounts on ranch and this is just one and i have and others had issues with you guys, people who spend alot more than i do, its just that i take the time to talk about it n others cant bother since they know nothing will come if it, but i know a few very pissed off x ranch customers myself, even the guy who recommended me to you has since stopped using ranch. Yes i probably sound violent but the poor vioceless man has to get violent before he gets answers usually, its just the world we live in and i wouldnt say 9/10 went well, this is just with this account n my money but with other accounts we have lost. Thousands n i have not complained because client said to forget it n we went to a private farm. That was not my money but for my money am more crazy again no hard feelings but....
      Architectural and Product Visualization at MITVIZ
      http://www.mitviz.com/
      http://mitviz.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/shawnmitford/

i7 5960@4 GHZm, 64 gigs Ram, Geforce gtx 970, Geforce RTX 2080 ti x2

Comment

Also i dont trust testimonial pages, many websites make that up

Comment

Sorry to high jack the thread here, but Bobby, if you need any help for those animations or 360, just drop me a PM I'll be happy to get this going.
          We have a renderfarm in house
          Stan

Comment

Originally posted by Sbrusse View Post
            Sorry to high jack the thread here, but Bobby, if you need any help for those animations or 360, just drop me a PM I'll be happy to get this going.
            We'll need to render some animation in the next couple of weeks, what sort of farm do you have and what are you charging?

Comment

Originally posted by mitviz View Post
              Actually i operate under a few accounts on ranch and this is just one and i have and others had issues with you guys, people who spend alot more than i do, its just that i take the time to talk about it n others cant bother since they know nothing will come if it, but i know a few very pissed off x ranch customers myself, even the guy who recommended me to you has since stopped using ranch. Yes i probably sound violent but the poor vioceless man has to get violent before he gets answers usually, its just the world we live in and i wouldnt say 9/10 went well, this is just with this account n my money but with other accounts we have lost. Thousands n i have not complained because client said to forget it n we went to a private farm. That was not my money but for my money am more crazy again no hard feelings but.... Also i dont trust testimonial pages, many websites make that up
              No need to pollute the thread anymore, everything is bad and wrong alright no problem. So if I understand well you have always bad experiences and continue to use our service... weird reasoning. We do not force you to use the RANCH!
              After saying we are thieves, we are now liars, lol perfect. I can give you any name anytime from this testimonial page. Each comment are 100% real and true. You could maybe imagine that some other people do not share your opinion.
              Good continuation anyway.
              RANCH Renderfarm - Fully Automated 24/7 (www.ranchcomputing.com)
              500 Dual Xeon 12 core/24 thread and very brand new V4 servers 32 core/64 thread - 64 to 256 GB RAM each - dedicated to all your 3DSMax and Maya projects!
              Only 0.015c € GHz/H! Up to 70% discount thanks to our prepaid refill!
              30 € free test, no watermarks!

Comment

Great! Thanks for the offer. It isn't a job yet, so we'll see.
                Originally posted by Sbrusse View Post
                Bobby Parker
                www.bobby-parker.com
                e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JP-RANCH View Post
                  No need to pollute the thread anymore, everything is bad and wrong alright no problem. So if I understand well you have always bad experiences and continue to use our service... weird reasoning. We do not force you to use the RANCH!
                  After saying we are thieves, we are now liars, lol perfect. I can give you any name anytime from this testimonial page. Each comment are 100% real and true. You could maybe imagine that some other people do not share your opinion.
                  Good continuation anyway.
                  well not all is bad come on, but like news, the bad stands out, no one sees you for the good you do and with ranch i actually have to continue to use you guys for a few reasons i wont share here but mainly because someone else is paying and i actually brought them to ranch and they are ok with it because pockets are deep and another of his artists are using it, the other reasons i wont mention but when you have alot of money render farms are the way to go in my opinion. But like i said don't take it to heart man anyway from small guys like me you make maybe a few bucks but from people like the ones i work with you will a few thousand each month so am just a blip on your screen. I don't mean to cause trouble because you might start to now look for my other accounts and who knows take what action and get my ass in hot water with my people just when its my money and my work and ready to cut some throats (verbally ofcorse)

Comment

Working...
                  X