X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can`t make the render farm work!!!

Originally posted by Arquimenez
    what can i do? it says something about the ip adress deny the request, i turned off all firewalls, put the correct ip adress, but i still need some help!!!! what kind of information do i need to post here about my configuration to get some help? or where do i find information about my DR spawner? because i read somewhere that maybe my problem could be the DRspawner version, maybe it does`nt macht my vr or something like that!!!! it's not the first time i ask this, please some help!!!!
    Can you make a post in the general section with specification of your computer hardware and software and the software version?
    I put together a renderfarm at work with the old computer lying around. Also got the DRSpawner running on Linux. I might be able to help. But I would need info.
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

360 Panorama with Sketchup Sun?

I've been working on an interior rendering for a while now, and have just learned about how to create 360 panorama views using Vray without the physical camera. This is good, except that the settings are so different from my original that the rendering appears very bright, with some of the colors losing their original settings.

Has anyone been able to create a 360 view in an existing model... and been able to figure out the changes necessary to get it close to some of the good qualities of using a physical camera?

Please let me know what you can.

Comment

Re: Tricks/Tutorial Requests Here

Originally posted by stohner26
        Has anyone been able to create a 360 view in an existing model... and been able to figure out the changes necessary to get it close to some of the good qualities of using a physical camera?

Please let me know what you can.
        You can learn how to get 6 cubic views witch can be joined to one 360 image, in this thread http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...0&topic=5083.0

Btw you don't need to post the same topic twice.
        www.Top3Dstudio.com
        SU 8
        VfS 1.48.89
        Win 7 64-bit

Comment

Can you post the Tutorial of how make grass in Vray? I found post without attachment, only comments...

Thanks.
          The best that I can do is keep learning, and the Renderings are just a small step to get real.
          THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY IS WHEN FICTION HAS TO BE CREDIBLE
          http://WWW.URBANGROUPUSA.COM

Comment

a really good night scene tutorial would be amazing. I tried downloading those visopt's from that other post, but i get a failed to load options error. If someone could post the settings, i can do the lights etc myself. We actually have a study for uni on night lighting of a housing design we did in groups, so vray would be just sweet for it.
            thanks

Comment

please make a tutorial of depth of field

please make a tutorial of depth of field

Comment

{Request} GRASS tutorial

Please to the moderators, I try and try to get a simple tutorial step by step in sketchup with Images about how make grass, and I see some stuff but nothing step by step, just advanced comments, I am a beginner and I need help from someone that can spend half an hour and contribute to the forum....

It's too much to ask????

Thanks. :'(
                The best that I can do is keep learning, and the Renderings are just a small step to get real.
                THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY IS WHEN FICTION HAS TO BE CREDIBLE
                http://WWW.URBANGROUPUSA.COM

Comment

Re: please make a tutorial of depth of field

The manual describes it nicely. All though, one this it doesn't mention is that the Units used for setting the focal distance is always in inches no matter what the model units are.
                  Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

There are a number of references (the manual, the DOF tutorial), but one of our users did a good version for SU a while ago. I found it and moved it to the Tips and Tricks section, and the link is below

http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...0&topic=1986.0
                    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

thank you so much..

Comment

i am having the same issue. interior light setting turorial please!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Originally posted by Macho3001
                        Hi all,

Could anyone help with posting pertinent links to tips/tricks/tutes on artificially lit (no sunlight) interior lighting settings (using rectangular/omni/spot lights) for totally enclosed spaces (like offices etc). I did many searches on the forums as well as downloads section but didn't come up with any really helpful material. Any help is highly welcome;

Also, I've already been through the Manual but didn't get detailed info about Omnis/spots & specially GI settings for totally enclosed spaces - how to use & tune the rendering engines in consonance with lighting of totally enclosed spaces that DO NOT USE SUNLIGHT to light the scene. For a person who has been using Max (from v6 through to Design 2009) I can tell you Interior lighting of this nature is the most demanding and difficult to accomplish for realistic renderings.

A new thread on this topic in the Tips Tricks section with inputs from all experienced users could really help..

Thanks a ton in advance.

Macho

Comment

Hi i have a question ANYone know how to avoid color bleding ?? can make a tuto??

Comment

Originally posted by camionero
                            Hi i have a question ANYone know how to avoid color bleding ?? can make a tuto??
                            http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...0&topic=5332.0
                            http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...0&topic=2583.0

Comment

hey

i'm new to vray and am looking at using it for my architecture renders. i am having trouble finding a decent tutorial that will teach me everything there is to know about vray for sketchup. i used this one but it's kinda dodgy with all the spelling mistakes and when i follow the instructions to a T it just doesn't work....here is the link....http://www.scribd.com/doc/1845643/VR...ketchUp-Manual

can you direct me to a good tutorial and if so it would be much appreciated.

cheers

Comment

V-Ray tutorials for Rhino and 3DSMAx works just as well. They all have the same settings, just that 3DSMax V-Ray UI is a little different from Rhino and SketchUp. But the functionality of the renderer is the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X