V-Ray for Maya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevorroth
    especially if Autodesk is re-engineering the Maya product...
    Don't worry, Autodesk is not about re-engeneering anything, just re-packaging and re-selling!

Comment

beta testers usually cant make comments as such about the products performance or features unless given permission or unless somethings already been discussed by the programmers themselves.

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Well then I'll anxiously look forward to some kind of official "it's coming along nicely" from Vlado and the gang...

Vlado?

Comment

good luck with that

Comment

All this excitment going on with 1.5 and Rhino, but what about maya??? Will there be any news at Siggraph??
            www.rayduststudios.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrius
              All this excitment going on with 1.5 and Rhino, but what about maya??? Will there be any news at Siggraph??
              It is coming along and there will be a public beta version very soon.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado
                Originally posted by andrius
                It is coming along and there will be a public beta version very soon.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                nice
                Cheers,
                -dave
                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
                X