No announcement yet.

Chaos Group announces V-Ray 1.5 RC2 for immediate download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for me its the integration of render elements. Got a project that I was having to jump through hoops in order to achieve what I wanted in 1.47.03. 1.5 will seriously help organisation.

Comment

@ Metin7

What is it that makes 1.5 so important to you, compared with 1.47.03?
      I want it because its released and I look forward to using the new features/materials etc. I like what I do because of the continous learning that is software or technique based. I think this is pretty much the opinion of many users here.
      Anyways Metin7 I'm not shouting from the rooftop for 1.5 I 'm just questioning their shipping method that was mentioned by andrewjohn81's post- thats all
      Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Comment

I understand.
        Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

Hi guys,

I was able to pick up my dongeles at Siggraph but, there still isn't a Educational version of Vray for Max in our download section.

I emailed about this over a week ago and I know you guys are busy so I figured that I post here as well.

Thanks, and look forward to using 1.5

Matt

Comment

In the mean time Chaos Group has come up with a user-friendly solution to the dongle issue. Thanks Chaos Group! It is evident that you value the wishes of your customers.
            Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

I have been away for a while, so could you please inform me on what the user friendly dongle solution involve?

Thanks

Comment

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...ic.php?t=16264

Comment

Working...
                X