Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR DR DR
    All the good news are nice to hear, but I'm with Natty on this one, I can't help but wonder what's the status of DR. Also I'd like to know if DR will ever be engineered so it can take advantage of an entire farm, not just 10-20 machines (obviously first things first, let's get ANY form of DR for a single frame working). For some of us the Huuuge single frames is a big part of out workflow and when I bought Vray is because it fitted that workflow, even if not perfectly, it seemed to be in the right direction. I hope I didn't make the wrong investment.[/quote]
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

• .... mmmm .. yeah ive got to agree ... lets hope they pull it out of the bag
      Natty

Comment

• As far as I understand, we need not worry about DR... Vlado?
        Cheers,

/Thomas
        Eyecadcher Media

Comment

• For those a little "slow" on the uptake

In response to Natty's and others constant pining about DR Vlado wrote:

We have an internal build for max6, but I'm very reluctant to give it to users just yet, since it represents a work in progress. If you really, really, really need it, you can email me at vlado@chaossw.com

Best regards,
          Vlado
          So one can surmise that DR is alive and well and will be included...
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

• did he write that about a max6 version or DR .... i think he is saying a max6 update not dr.

and its not a constant pinning RErender but something that we have paid for and expect it to be included and sadly missed
            Natty

Comment

• For those a little "slow" on the uptake

In response to Natty's and others constant pining about DR Vlado wrote:

>>>We have an internal build for max6, but I'm very reluctant to give it to users just yet, since it represents a work in progress. If you really, really, really need it, you can email me at vlado@chaossw.com

Best regards,
              Vlado<<<

So one can surmise that DR is alive and well and will be included...

???

Where could one surmise about DR being included?

Could that be a little "slow" a quote?

Cheers

Fermí

Comment

• From the context of the string...
                Eric Boer
                Dev

Comment

• Hi,

what is the status of the 1.5 EDU version of Advanced?

Looking forward to this great release.

Thanks

Matt

Comment

• Congratulations !!!!

10000 people have read this topic !

Gaël

Comment

• Theres really only 6 of us, We just keep hitting F5 waiting for new information
                      Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

• Actually, I've had a paperweight lying on top of my F5... Hate the beeping though.
                        Cheers,

/Thomas
                        Eyecadcher Media

Comment

• Has any news appeared at the distant VRay 1.5 rendered HDRI horizon yet?

Can't wait to be able to use fur as if it's a standard item and can't wait to have a go at all the other new features, like the new GI method.

Cheers,

Metin
                          Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

• Originally posted by Metin_7
                            Has any news appeared at the distant VRay 1.5 rendered HDRI horizon yet?

Can't wait to be able to use fur as if it's a standard item and can't wait to have a go at all the other new features, like the new GI method.

Cheers,

Metin
                            Filp through the previous posts in this thread, there is a possibility that we may have 1.5 by the end of the week

-dave
                            Cheers,
                            -dave
                            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• It's too beautiful to be true

quote"there is a possibility that we may have 1.5 by the end of the week "

It's too beautiful to be true

Ihope it will be released as soon as possible even now!!

Workstation: Asus p9x79WS I7 3930K Noctua NH-D14@4200GHz SE2011 16GB RAM Kingston Hyperx Beast SSD 500Gb Samsung x2 SATA3 WD raid edition4 64MB GTX760 2GB DDR5 CoolerMaster 690III

https://www.facebook.com/essetreddi..../photos_albums

Comment

• Be carefull guys to not have a heart attack if the 1.5 don't arrive at the
                                end of the week.

Why not the beginning of next week, any bet ?

Let's go !

Who says for the end of the week and who says for the beginning of the
                                next week ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Games are over ! you have lost !
                                Gaël

Comment

Working...
                                X