Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh...!!!

You guys killling me, everytime i look in the forum I see a new post to this threat.
    Thinking it could be importend (yes we all waiting for 1.5) I loke on it, and find this completely senseless posts, togehter with some officials like... next week, at the first mai, maybe in a month, etc....
    Close down 'Announcement', till there is something interesting here, please!!!!

robert

Comment

• ups robert....

maybe close your eyes and let other people their fun. eh?

Comment

• actually i would have to agree with robert. this is the announcement section. maybe we can have fun in the take-5 section. so far since vlados last post i have not seen one announcement in here so whats the point. all it does is confuse people to come look at another post that doesnt have anything to do with vrays release. i wasnt going to add to this since i agreed with robert. however ill add now to say this topic needs to be locked and if your interested in using the announcement section to learn about whats comming with vray then it would be a good idea to restrain yourself and not add to this untill it is locked even if its to agree.
        hopefully the next time we see a new post in here it will be the one we are all waiting for.

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• ya im quite sure that when theres a new announcement to be made, itll be made in a new thread.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• ok, da elf now im agree with you.

Comment

• I feel like a children knows that is coming a new game , or a father that is waiting for a child.

I want my Veeeeeeeeeeeee raaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

It was the same with 1.0, i remember... but we were less , maybe... 100 or something like.. and we passed all the night waiting for it

ehy Egz, Da_elf, (and other) do you remember?

cheers,
              Marco
              Workstation Core i7 6900 - 32GB RAM - GeF970
              Dual Xeon E5-2630 - 32GB RAM

Comment

• yeah, we're waiting for the Toymaker to release his new toy...so we can play....

Comment

• Hi Marco

I remember we stayed up all night on IRC waiting for the 1.0 build to be released. And constantly checking the old delphi forum for the announcement and waiting for Vlado and Peter to log onto IRC
                  Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• yeah. i remember. as i put as the topic in #vray. we always knew back then when a new build was comming because both vlado and peter would log onto mirc

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

• Originally posted by Da_elf
                      ...hopefully the next time we see a new post in here it will be the one we are all waiting for.
                      Ah, thought it was Vlado...
                      Cheers,

/Thomas
                      Eyecadcher Media

Comment

• OH men!

it´s about 22 50. only one hour and ten minutes left to the end of the week.

thats about 4200 secounds. And will it happen untill then ? Will father "vlado and peter" Christmas make us happy ?

Yeeeees i do beleave in Christmass ! YES YES YES .

Well with other words , it´l be ready when its ready. But maybe i´ll switch my clock to 24 01, to log in the fifth time this weekend.

They should post on their website: " by vray, it´s making happy old little children ".

Until tomorrow.

Tom from Hamburg

Comment

• TJE. well. the way i figure it as someone said. there are 31 topics in the announcements. if 1.5 is released it will get a new topic. so untill i see 32 topics in announcements i dont get my hopes up

Comment

• Still 12 hours in the week here not holding my breath though :P
                            Eric Boer
                            Dev

Comment

• You guys remind me on that drooling dog of that "Turner and Hooch" movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098536/posters

Here´re some tips from a veterinarian site that nicely translates over to cg-Artists:

Though it may not be the most attractive thing your CG artist does, a little drooling is perfectly healthy and there's no need to stop it. Artists drool for a lot of reasons, including nervousness, excitement, and the anticipation of new software. Certain breeds, like CG animators and modellers, are naturally more prone to drooling than others. To save your carpet and furniture from your drooly artist, you can wipe his mouth periodically. Beta releases may also encourage your artist to work his mouth and swallow more, or they can at least concentrate the drool on a couple of softwares instead of allowing it to spread.

If you're worried that your artists salivation is excessive, you can take him to sickbay for an examination. Some health problems can cause drooling, including blue screens, I/O-erros, and wrist pain; your systems administrator can rule these out.

In other words: GET A LIFE! MAKE MORE CHILDREN! DO SOMETHING USEFUL OR AT LEAST: TAKE A COLD SHOWER!

Unbefuckinglievable,

Stefan
                              Stefan Kubicek
                              www.keyvis.at

Comment

• i agree with stefan we want v1.5 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X