No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, saving the ir-map from a DR rendering would be VERY usefull.
    Cheers,

/Thomas
    Eyecadcher Media

Comment

• owwwwwwwww man..... when is it coming out??? when?? im sooo tired of waiting for my..... you can dl 1.5 mail now...... geeezz 3 more days to go i guess....
      Best Regards.

Jorge Zamudio.

Comment

• Why don't you stop replying so next time we see a new post on this forum we'll know it's a real announcement and not someone asking when will it come out.

Comment

• I don't think anyone at this point cares to answer anyway....
          You could unsubscribe and look for a new announcement?
          Cheers,

/Thomas
          Eyecadcher Media

Comment

• It's the ciiiirrrrcle of life

http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...pic.php?t=5566

Comment

• photonC:
              Why don't you stop replying so next time we see a new post on this forum we'll know it's a real announcement and not someone asking when will it come out.
              Well, if you follow your rule.... why did u answer me in the first place? that way you could avoided your msg, and this reply, which i will like to add that, if you dont like what i wrote, simply ignore me, like a few hundred did to my msg, instead of annoying me with your answer.
              Thanks.....
              Best Regards.

Jorge Zamudio.

Comment

• I think I sense a little tension in the ol' 'Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement' thread???
                Cheers,

/Thomas
                Eyecadcher Media

Comment

• my 2 cents worth
                  Tim Nelson
                  timnelson3d.com

Comment

• dumdidum.......

Comment

• I took a short vacation hoping that when I'd be back the new vray would be here........guess not

.....oh, well.....we'll keep on waiting

paul.

Comment

• like we waited for v1.1

Comment

• Can you say SIGGRAPH....................lets hope not!

Comment

• The release is really close now; we have a build that seems quite stable, with almost all features already in place and quite a detailed updated documentation. The first testing phase is over; next we'll be making the build avaiable to a larger number of users to catch any other important bugs that we may have missed.

Best regards,
                            Vlado
                            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

• Glad to hear that Vlado, would be more than happy to help test if needed!

Simon
                              Simon Askham - http://www.supercreative3d.com Rendering with Threadripper 2990WX Asus Prime X399 36GB DDR4

Comment

• any idea for the next demoversion - i am an old demoversionuser from the early beginning and love vray - so i´m hoping and looking forward

Comment

Working...
                                X