Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And are the caustics also faster?

Comment

• Well - I think DOF itself is not faster.
      However - The QMC Sampler and the AA changed so the whole rendering process is faster. I think this Image rendered about half an hour on a p4|3Ghz here. (gi itself was 1min thanks to lightmap )
      Sascha Geddert
      www.geddart.de

Comment

• Caustics are not faster as far as i know.
        (they might be faster in some cases due to the qmc sampler)

Testrenderings where quite fast for this image thanks to the qmc sampler.
        Sascha Geddert
        www.geddart.de

Comment

• Nice image Geddart!

I didn't know bokeh effects were being added. Its a nice surprise. The exposure capability seems really cool. Is this something that the renderer makes available automatically or do you have to designate that it should render an image in floating point color space?

V Miller

PS to all,

More renderings from the latest version please!

Comment

• is there a feature list or a manual available?

regards
            S.Wolf

Comment

• hallo stephan_MA

no not really. thereĀ“s still no featurelist as i know (of course Vlado and Peter have One ).

But i think it still is a bit in flow.

of course biggest advantages ar

- l-map
              - dynamic raycaster
              - very fast displacement
              - unlimited geometry thing
              - separated glossys and specular in material
              - also a fast opacity slot
              - interactiv exposurecontrol
              - lots of very very nice layers (seems to me evrything you could need)
              - bokeh

and other things. for example the rendering vlado has just posted, with some sort of toonrendering.

donĀ“t know what else will come. this allready would be enough
              Tom

Comment

• Another variation revealing the new motionblur bias that pushes the samples from one frame towards the other. (frame before | frame after)

Sascha Geddert
                www.geddart.de

Comment

• what kind of render passes will we get??

regards
                  S.wolf

Comment

• that's clearly impressive !!!

Comment

• [quote="tom schuelke" for example the rendering vlado has just posted, with some sort of toonrendering.

Tom[/quote]

where are examples of that??...have they been posted?

thanks,

paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddart
                        Another variation revealing the new motionblur bias that pushes the samples from one frame towards the other. (frame before | frame after)
                        so this calculated really fast i guess like a post-effect? (not really much more rendertime than without motionblur in an animation)

i would be interested, if this works - like i think how - with network-rendering and how

Comment

• Hmm cocolas

Yesterday a friend gave me the link. CanĀ“t find it right now

tom

Comment

• The Toon examples haven't been posted in public yet. It's just an SDK example, not a full blown toon renderer.
                            Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• Another variation revealing the new motionblur bias that pushes the samples from one frame towards the other. (frame before | frame after)
                              so this calculated really fast i guess like a post-effect? (not really much more rendertime than without motionblur in an animation)

i would be interested, if this works - like i think how - with network-rendering and how
                              No, it still samples like it does in 1.09.*, but you have bias control now to control the sample distribution over time.
                              Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• the motion blur is fast with some single object but with skin object or particle mesh is more slower...
                                Does the speed are increasing??

ps : sorry for my english

Comment

Working...
                                X