Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VRAY is the buggiest software i have EVER used!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cocolas

I think pentium are over priced and over hyped.......
    Amen to that!!!

Comment

Hey Jesse,

if you want some really buggy software go and buy electric image then you'll really know what buggy software is....
      Tony MacDonald
      Arterra Interactive

Comment

Re: Solved!

Originally posted by Jesse
        Thanks a alot! everything is running smoothly now...it was a hot CPU issue afterall...i owe all you guys an apology...SORRY! Vray is the best renderer i have ever used...

Thanks again!
        Can we leave it be now?
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

Re: Solved!

Originally posted by RErender
          Can we leave it be now?
          agreed, it's about time.

Comment

Hi. Vlado, I tested animation with your render. There were some bugs
            like "Vlado CPP BACKGROUND COLOUR" in 10th frame of the render in these cases:
            I use WEIGHTED AVERAGE interpolation and LEAST SQUARES ....
            When I use LEAST SQUARES FIT - everything is ok
            My comp P4 2,4 512mB Win2000 SP4
            Animation was in incrementall multyframe

Comment

mention it in the bugs forum
              Digital Progression

Comment

im running a dual AMD 2400+MP system and its on almost all the time (25 hours a day )
                basicaly i keep the side off with a big fan pointed right at it (i live in the tropics im not sure i can trust anything short of AC to keep my baby cool.) however though. i dont get any heat errors with this system. and for the areas like the expansion slot and the hard drives. those areas have their own fans. something i liked about the case i use

---------------------------------------------------
                MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Re: this is what i am getting!

Originally posted by Jesse
                  Last marker is at P:\Vlado\SVN\VRay\RenderInstance.cpp, line 1880: VRenderInstance::shade(), calling Mtl::Shade()

it then says press ok...to continue or cancel to cancel rendering...i hit ok...and it renders the square region totally wrong...
                  I get the same problem with rendering that famous grass scene even if i delete all instances. Its starting to jack me off as I havent got any responses with messages on this forum. I am assuming that it is solely a demo version problem but I would like to know for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Respect

Comment

Working...
                  X