No announcement yet.

max 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have to distinct tabs now in my account : one for the older versions of 3ds max up to 2018 and a new one for 3ds max 2019.

mekene

Comment

double post

Comment

Originally posted by Sprawl View Post

I Vlado, about this problem, I see that, when you change a tab, for example, from Common to Vray, the Render Setup window is no more foreground, you can see it on title bar that goes gray. So, when you click on any option, the first click make window "active" and than you have to do a second click to select anythings.
        I see that it's a 3ds max problem because it is ripetible on any render engines as you can see here: https://youtu.be/_lcATO4fdr4
        I'll post it on autodesk forum, hope someone listen me .... and yes, it happened on 2019 too.

Alex
        I reported this to AD months ago. I very much hope it gets fixed in max 2018 with a hotfix, and in 2019 with hotfix 1.... it's an insanely irritating bug in day-to-day use.
        Alex York
        Founder of Atelier York - Bespoke Architectural Visualisation
        www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by alexyork View Post

I reported this to AD months ago. I very much hope it gets fixed in max 2018 with a hotfix, and in 2019 with hotfix 1.... it's an insanely irritating bug in day-to-day use.
          It is caused by tab UI which is not get along well with Qt.
          I heard only solution to fix is rebuilding UI with Qt.
          So.. not something can come quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X