This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello luisgamino2,
    Please be ensured that any build that is released is ready to use and to work with. Of course when developing software and introducing new features there is always a risk of introducing issues as well. But with help from our customers our team works on solving any issues as soon as possible and we always try to assist and provide a workaround if there is such.
    Regarding your issue with migrating older scenes we can indeed arrange a TeamViewer session which will allow us to check your system and described problem directly on your machine. In order to receive TeamViewer instructions please open a ticket using this submit request form. ​
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Is displacement working OK with vray 6.1?

I read that to avoid issues you have to turn off displacement in the main settings.

Should i use that to avoid issues with vray gpu 6.1 even if i dont use decals?

I always use displacement

Thanks

Comment

luisgamino2 disabling Displacement globally is a possible workaround that can be used while the issue with Decals is being fixed. It is only needed if you have encountered a crash or errors with Decals in specific scenes, in other cases you do not need to disable it.

Comment

Hi Natalia. Grusdova

Im trying to work with vray 6.1 with sketchup 2021 and vray is so unstable.

I can not open even small scenes.

Please can we arrange a live session with you because i can not use vray 6.1

When i open a new file vray becomes crazy, sometimes open the asset editor, sometimes become unresponse.

First time in my life with vray that i suffer too much just to open even a small scene.

Right now i dont have issues with skkater from lindale and this scenes open and render perfectly fine both production render and interactive render with vray 5.1

I live in México

Again with vray 6 im suffering it only stress me

It does not work even for small scenes, new files, big scenes

Something has to he done is so unstable this vray version

Thanks

Comment

Also i waited more than 5 hours to open a scene and it could not open.

Why???

initializing vray scene: loading model takes for ever

Upgrading vray components takes for ever.

Im only suffering here.

I dont want to stress me more...This seems a vray serius issue because with vray 5.1 in sketchup 2021 renders everything fine, i never suffer with vray 5.1

But with vray 6.1 this is totally different.

Last edited by luisgamino2; 12-07-2023, 01:51 PM.

Comment

After 8 hours i could not open my proyect.

Im going to wait for the next hotfix because 6.1 is not working and i have to do things.

Comment

luisgamino2 let us continue communication regarding your issue in this new thread you have opened. Thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I would like to share that fix for reported issues with Decals is part of V-Ray 6 for SketchUp, update 1.1 that was released today. It can be downloaded here, please update your version.

Thank you for your patience and assistance!

Comment

Working...
                  X