Enscape cannot rendering single surface in Revit

Hi all,

Is that possible to let Enscape render single surface object?

I have create some single surface in Revit but I found that you can only see it from one side in Enscape.

From the other side I cannot see it.

Most (and I assume Revit does this too) do not render back faces, this is to speed up the process.

Imagine you just had a cube, do you want it to calculate all the peramiters for 6 faces or 12?

For things like ground where you’ll never be viewing it from below a single surface is fine but if you need to view both sides you need to give it a thickness.

I don’t know Revit so someone might reply with a Revit specific fix for you.

The only single sided elements in Revit is (was) topography.

What if you model the single face element elsewhere and import to Revit. One face his assigned an opaque material, the other side a transparent material (like Air).