Enscape crashing on Mac

Hi,

I’ve been having issues with Enscape for a while. Today I downgraded my Macbook pro from Sonoma to Ventura after I learned that Sketchup 2023 does not support Sonoma.

I was able to installed Ventura with no problem. I installed Sketchup 2023 (23.1.341) and then Enscape 4.0.0.577. When I open Sketchup I works fine, but as soon as I open Enscape the pop-up window closes right away without any error message. I uninstalled and reinstalled both Sketchup and Enscape couple times, I tried a preview version on Enscape, but all with NO LUCK.

Lost the entire day of work!! PLEASE HELP.

Hello @Bel_1

Please contact out support by sending feedback with logs:

We would need to have a look at the logs to tell more.

Hi Alexander,

I did, couple hours before I posted here. Still haven’t heard back from them.

I’m desperate at this point, I can’t get work done, so annoying… hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We have identified the bug in installer that have led to this issue.
Please have a look at this post to know how to fix it manually until we have hotfix release:
RE: Rhino Mac Crash clicking Start Enscape button