Help!!! I cant access enscape- License Notice?

I have a fixed license that isnt due to be renewed till jan 25

Hi @Tracyheywood , if you haven’t already and only recently installed Enscape 4.1 please check out some of our help resources you can find here to get you started (perhaps even together with any system administrator of yours if required): Info: New Unified Enscape Sign-in and Licensing Experience

Especially the first articles (or resources you can access via the “Chaos Documentation Website” button) should help with circumventing this dialogue, and if you haven’t yet anyway please simply try clicking on “Sign In” as well in the prompt you receive at hand.

Should that not do the trick and you continue having this issue please kindly reach out to our dedicated licensing support team for further assistance:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

In general, whenever you experience any issues with Enscape or your license please reach out to our support team this way from the get go so that we can also provide help as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Your response us usally the most informative but as It can often be delayed with the time difference (i presume) as I had a deadline I couldnt wait & called the company who I bought the software off. They guided me through it…Id have never has known what to do. I had to uninstall the chaos server & reinstall & sign in that way this made it work.

Im still having problems with enscape so think ill have to go back to release 3 as 4 isnt working for us

Thanks a lot for the update Tracy.

Just to really make sure you are aware, in case you experience other specific issues with Enscape which may not be related directly to your license or the updated licensing system please definitely forward this to our support team too via a support report (including logs by default) ideally so we properly troubleshoot why version 4.1+ specifically may not be properly working for you!

Once you get the chance and have some spare time that is of course, and thank you again in advance!

sorry for some reason this went into my junk folder.

Thanks for the above…

It seems we need to revert back to an older enscape till the problems are resolved…just getting time to do it