Keep running into

More glitches.

  1. While the Enscape window is open, I add a material to an object and the object disappears. I have to close and re export the file to see update.

  2. Objects in Enscape looks like the moved position while editing in SketchUp, but fine in sketchUp…Have to re export for the Enscape info to display properly.

  3. Add emissive material to object, but it doesn’t update in Enscape. Checked synch and live updates…nothing. I have to close the window and re export to Enscape.

Boy, what happened fellas it was working sweet. Now bugs.

Hey @vjaramillo_cg , please be so very kind as to send us some feedback report through the Feedback button. In the submission from, please add your forum name for reference. :slight_smile: That would be very helpful! Thanks a lot in advance.

Is that located on the Enscape tool palette?

@vjaramillo_cg , indeed, it’s the following button:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

:slight_smile: Thanks in advance!

:thumbup: