I am on Vray 7 build 7.40.02 for Max 2026 with Vantage build 3.3. build 4675340.
The live link never connects. Just sits there and I see this message in max just stalled. Researching other threads in the past about live link issues it looks like all my ports seem to be correct. Anyone have any other options to try? I just updated to 7.40.02 now things are broken? Not seeing anything really jumping out at me in the log file?
Just wanted to report, went back down to vray 7.40 build 00000 and Vantage is live linking correctly now. Will wait to see if there is bug related to the new version, back to deadlines lol
Seems with another go at installing the update, it now works, not sure what the problem was as everyone on my team wasn’t having any issues. Admins can remove this post. Thanks
Vantage 3.2.1 included a fix for the port issue. The fix is: if the live link configuration stored on disk (e.g. after using an older build) contains the default DR1 port, but Max now uses a DR2 build of V-Ray, the port is automatically replaced.