5 000 000 000 000 polygons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Janosik View Post
    2 karba : why i cant install demo of vray scatter on my max 2009 design 64 bit ?? respectively i can install but after instal i cant find vray scatter in vray rollout ......

because i wanna buy it , but not when i cant use it
    Do you have an error message while 3dsmax loading?
    sorry for my English

Comment

• sorry for my English

Comment

• Impressive. Any information about setup and rendertimes ? Maybe these scenes can be added to the VRayScatter package to show the best use for it !!

Comment

• Originally posted by trick View Post
          Impressive. Any information about setup and rendertimes ? Maybe these scenes can be added to the VRayScatter package to show the best use for it !!
          yep, that should be a good idee to package several complete scenes to explore by yourself when you buy version 2 of vrayscatter - the picts of karba are looking very impressive to me too - maybe it would convince a lot of people to buy vrayscatter

Comment

• That almost looks like a very realistic painting.
            I have never seen such a rendering.
            i cant stop looking at all the detail, this would be awesome as a large wall print.
            Reflect, repent and reboot.
            Order shall return.

Comment

• 2 karba : no only i cant find installed parts at vray rollout ( geometry )

Comment

• Originally posted by Janosik View Post
                2 karba : no only i cant find installed parts at vray rollout ( geometry )
                That is strange. Check VRayScatter.dlo in vrayplugins folder of 3dsmax.
                sorry for my English

Comment

• 2 karba : yes , there is no vray scatter .dlo after instal , do they instalation for 3dmax 2009 design too ? ( 64 bit )

Comment

• @janosik,
                    hi, i'm still running the vray scatter trail on my 64bit system with 3dmax 2009 design - the file vrayscatter.dlo is in the folder 3ds Max 2009\plugins\vrayplugins. Good Luck - Remco

Comment

• sorry for my English

Comment

• woooow AMAZING ! All your renders are impresive, coooool and spot on Massive terrain and scene !
                        Can you add more info about polys, time render and your PC config ?
                        C`mn share your scene for tests

Thanks.
                        Last edited by hcpiter; 13-12-2008, 12:27 PM.
                        Freelancer
                        http://<span style="font-size:8px">w...dio.com</span>

Comment

• Karba I think you need a commission. The images you've posted alone are convincing me more and more. And you're also giving Vue a kick in the pants!

One of the things i'd use it for is for hedges - just have your hedge as an extruded box, in whatever shape you want it to be, and slap on VRayScatter with a leaf proxy.

Lastly, I wish I could get some kind of pitty discount. Our dollar here in Australia went from 90-95 cents to 65 over the past 6 months, so where VRS used to be ~175 AUD, it's now ~250 AUD
                          Last edited by duke2; 13-12-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• How are you doing the fog? That sky definately doesn't look like the VRay sky..

Comment

• so what now? I still don't see the new version avaiable?
                              Kind Regards,
                              Morne

Comment

• Welp I bought it yesterday and sent off my license thingo but still haven't received a reply/license this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X