Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damm shame when the high and might starts judging others..
    Originally posted by 3DMK
    do I want to be a rich business man or a poor artist?

caddworkx

Comment

• Originally posted by claude_tnt View Post
      damm shame when the high and might starts judging others..
      hardly judging... i was just trying to give you some pointers on how a situation like your could have been avoided.

all the points i brought up were pretty valid.

sorry you feel threatened.

Comment

• there are people complaining over here.. why do you go add you pennies there also??

just for the record, I brought autograss also... but luckly I have no complaints....but i I am sure I would of the same if I felt got ripped off...you don't see me giving advice on being an early adoptor in that thread do you ?

I hope you never get into situations that could be avoided....
        Last edited by claude_tnt; 09-11-2010, 12:43 PM. Reason: idiot

caddworkx

Comment

• Originally posted by claude_tnt View Post
          there are people complaining over here.. why do you go add you pennies there also??

just for the record, I brought autograss also... but luckly I have no complaints....but i I am sure I would of the same if I felt got ripped off...you don't see me giving advice on being an early adoptor in that thread do you ?

I hope you never get into situations that could be avoided....
          again, your opinions may be different then my own but i would hardly compare what's going on with the pricing of RT -> vray 2.0 to the laughing stock of autograss (and for the record, i always knew there would be a majority of people disappointed in getting that pos [piece of software? hah]...)

especially when you'll be getting an update of vrayRT 1.5 shortly, for free as usual.

no ones forcing you guys to update. can't afford it? no prob. just wait.

Comment

• I guess you're so brilliant you can write you own grass plugin and shit on Autograss.. nice..
            sorry i tried to speak up when i felt ripped off... and i am still not asking for free, just reasonable.....

take win son...you win.....
            Last edited by claude_tnt; 09-11-2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: we have a winner!!!!!!!

caddworkx

Comment

• Actually marko i am not whining nor am i crying, as i said i still am a Vray supporter. But from now on i don't want Vray email
              regarding Beta's nor early vray plug-in release offers i am no longer interested. i have learned my lesson from this transaction and
              besides everyone here is entitled to their opinion regardless of what others think.

Ive not trashed this company, i think Vray is a great product i'm just expressing how disappointed i am.

Now on day 5 still no response from the email i sent vray@chaosgroup.com.

Comment

• g_i_joe, will check what happened to your email.

If nothing constructive is going to be added to this thread, I will just close it now. Further comments please send to vray@chaosgroup.com or feel free to call us on any of the phone numbers on our web site.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X