No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant wait for vray for maya. Then I can keep all my vertex normals and not have to tip-toe around in max and deal with all the frustration of dealing with getting them into max in the first place. I know alot of people that would make their lives a whole lot less frustrating. Including mine. Anybody who has to deal with enginering data knows my frustration

-Mrloafbot

Comment

• wouldn´t it be funny if v1.5 is going the same way as v1.1.

Comment

• no
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by mrloafbot
          Anybody who has to deal with enginering data knows my frustration
          -Mrloafbot

maybe the new 3d file format from intel will help to ease your pain in future releases.

Comment

• I say we just skip 1.5 and look forward to 2.0 !
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

• i want my mary kate and ashley video!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RErender
                I say we just skip 1.5 and look forward to 2.0 !
                hehehe.............maybe all these anouncements like 1.1 or 1.5 or 2.0...are just PR/marketing plots to keep us on the edge and interested......while only trickling small updates keep coming out.....or maybe....juuuuuust maaaaayybe.....1.5 is for real :P

paul.

Comment

• hehehe.............maybe all these anouncements like 1.1 or 1.5 or 2.0...are just PR/marketing plots to keep us on the edge and interested......while only trickling small updates keep coming out.
                  with me it works

Comment

• [quote=DENEB26]@TUTANMARK

you mean 'ten-thousend', don't you? =)

greez
                    ale

... YEAH of course...

GMT+1 (11.33 am) .. Visit = 14236 .... M.Y..G.O.D. !!!! Never saw something like this ...
                    Workstation Core i7 6900 - 32GB RAM - GeF970
                    Dual Xeon E5-2630 - 32GB RAM

Comment

• Originally posted by TutanMark
                      .. Visit = 14236 .... M.Y..G.O.D. !!!! Never saw something like this ...

100 of this hits are mine.

Comment

• Yea I think this thread is going to be a record holder for views and relpies.

-dave
                        Cheers,
                        -dave
                        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• My F5 key it's unrecognizable now

Comment

• Where oursVlado, Peter? Where you were gone? It is offensive and is not clear that you do not specify time of an output(present) of the new version 1,5( 2,0???) of the program, can wait to us still slightly up to the end of year? (2004?)

Comment

• Originally posted by vjapi
                              My F5 key it's unrecognizable now
                              use the "View posts since last visit" then no need to use it

Comment

• Originally posted by triar
                                Where oursVlado, Peter? Where you were gone? It is offensive and is not clear that you do not specify time of an output(present) of the new version 1,5( 2,0???) of the program, can wait to us still slightly up to the end of year? (2004?)
                                There is a good reason why they dont give specific dates. Because some people get all pissed off and start flaming when those dates can not be met.

Like I said before, do you want an app thats released on a specific date thats going to crap out every 10min or would you rather them take an extra bit to get it rite for the release so that its STABLE !

-dave
                                Cheers,
                                -dave
                                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
                                X