No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I agree too.....I rather have a more stable version then an unstable one right now.

thanks fro the heads up vlado.

paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by vlado
      Hello guys,

Sorry for the delay. We are back from the 3d festival and are putting all our effors into releasing the first official public versions of VRay 1.5; we are aiming at having a build available at the end of the next week.
      it´s such damn easy rule but must be sooo complicated in real life :

if your not 100% sure then don´t give a release date!

Comment

• there was no "release" date just a "aiming at" date...
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

• ok, so their eyes are a little bad.
          some laser pointer will help.

but hey waiting is fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John

it´s such damn easy rule but must be sooo complicated in real life :

if your not 100% sure then don´t give a release date!
            Like Eric said, it was an aiming at date And giving no indication of a release date is just as bad, because then people would only be shouting "WHEN?" all the time instead
            Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• i see no difference to be sure.
              only that now some have wasted a few hours sleep last friday/saturday.

Comment

• Is this the same game we have seen on the 1.1 release?

Comment

• I hope

I hope It will not be the same game as cebas

one year for the release of the stage 1 after the various announcements about imminent release

But the differences between the cebas and the chaos group was been always great so I think that Vray 1.5 is really near to the exit (I hope that so much )

bye and excuse my bad english
                  Workstation: Asus p9x79WS I7 3930K Noctua NH-D14@4200GHz SE2011 16GB RAM Kingston Hyperx Beast SSD 500Gb Samsung x2 SATA3 WD raid edition4 64MB GTX760 2GB DDR5 CoolerMaster 690III

https://www.facebook.com/essetreddi..../photos_albums

Comment

• Is this the same game we have seen on the 1.1 release?

You get that feeling too?

Well.... I'm finished!! Can't be bothered anymore. I'm writing it off as a bad call on my behalf.
                    Purchased the advanced version for the DR stuff...... Max 6 has been with us for what seems like an eternity and still no bloody DR!! This is not what I paid for.
                    Seems to me that max users have been pushed aside for the eventual release of their precious stand alone. They have funded it with our money and the promise of 1.1. We have done the beta testing for them and now our usefullness has expired! They try to make it all better with the promise of a better 1.5 Free of Charge.... Well!.... Whoopie Doo!

They tease us with saying 'This week!... Next week!....... Sometime!.........NEVER!!!'

Nah!! Keep It!!
                    And Vlado' please don't insult my intelligence by offering to help me out if I write to you!...... Just like the last time eh?
                    I paid for a stable 1.1 with DR not to beta test your routines for future (Pay all over again) projects!

Have a good life Chaos'

Comment

• Jesus Marzz calm down, 1.5 is close to its release but there are still a few bugs to iron out.

i suggest you stick around the new light mapping is amazing.
                      i am also waiting for DR, but there must be issue's bigger than you think. Just count to 10, Breathe and calm down.
                      Natty
                      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

• LOL. bye bye Marz...
                        Eric Boer
                        Dev

Comment

• yes I agree with you NATTY
                          but I'm only trying to get the date of release
                          Workstation: Asus p9x79WS I7 3930K Noctua NH-D14@4200GHz SE2011 16GB RAM Kingston Hyperx Beast SSD 500Gb Samsung x2 SATA3 WD raid edition4 64MB GTX760 2GB DDR5 CoolerMaster 690III

Comment

• pengo: when it's done
                            Things take time, but it shouldn't be long now. Several of us are using the beta already, and it is great! There are just a few small issues to work out.

Comment

• what????

are u using the internal release of 1.5?

and how it is? :P

what's your impression?

Prepare us to the next release

Comment

• pengo: like Vlado said a bit earlier in this thread "Well, it seems we are wrapping up the build; there are many new things and we've given it to several people to test for any glaring errors - I have no doubt that there are bugs and it would be nice to get them fixed before everyone goes on to download it."

That means it's being tested (by several forum regulars, me included) and is close to release.

I don't want to tell much about it though since I don't know how much Chaos would like to become public knowledge. I can say that there are lots of new great things. Channels (renders elements) are great for instance!

Just be patient for a little while longer...

Comment

Working...
                                X