No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i have a question and since this post seems to get off topic the most and it is already up to 21 pages or so....why not ask it here
    What is the deal with all the FANBOY avatars? it seems like a couple of weeks ago everyone started adding it to their icon? Is it just to show support for Vray or some crazy competition or just the happy few that have the new beta release?
    Hey is DR for Max 6 going to be in the 1.5 release......lol it is asked on here about every 3 posts I just like repeating people haha

Comment

• ok i have a question and since this post seems to get off topic the most and it is already up to 21 pages or so....why not ask it here
      What is the deal with all the FANBOY avatars? it seems like a couple of weeks ago everyone started adding it to their icon? Is it just to show support for Vray or some crazy competition or just the happy few that have the new beta release?
      Hey is DR for Max 6 going to be in the 1.5 release......lol it is asked on here about every 3 posts I just like repeating people haha
      http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...?p=53206#53206
      Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• These people are obviously insane, try not to encourage them. Keep yourself at a safe distance (remember they can move quite fast) please do not talk to them or feed them.
        Richard De Souza

www.themanoeuvre.com

Comment

• ROAR!!!!

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• LOL - Janus has started a cult.

Comment

• please stop posting here,
              or some admin move this thread to take 5.

many people check this thread to see if there is news concerning the 1.5 release.
              Reflect, repent and reboot.
              Order shall return.

Comment

• what is vray? *lol*

Comment

• a renderer!

Comment

• Comment

• I like your Avatar "Waiting for 1.5", Long John .

The second class...

Gaël
                      I'm going to ask for testing it, I have more time now...I'll see if
                      I'll get it.

Comment

• Don't hold your breath!! I asked weeks ago and didn't get a reply.

We have got so fed up now we are planning on switching to Maya and using a cool new renderer called Turtle....

Comment

• Don't be so angry e3d !!

Vray is stillvery good and the team has always been very cool too.
                          Hey, I really don't say that to get the version...

Can you tell me more about turtle ??

Bye !
                          gael

Comment

• Originally posted by e3d
                            Don't hold your breath!! I asked weeks ago and didn't get a reply.

We have got so fed up now we are planning on switching to Maya and using a cool new renderer called Turtle....
                            This shouldnt be the thing that makes you go to Maya, its features and workflow should. I pearsonally used Max for years (since 2.1) and never tried maya. Tried it for 3 months and i havent turned back. Then again V-ray is the ONLY thing keeping me hanging onto max.

Comment

• it seems to me that most of these fanboys are the main contributor to the forum....thanks fanboys...whoever you are..
                              Reza Bahari
                              visual3d@streamyx.com
                              013-3428162

Comment

• lordshaitan

Your right the features are amazing as well, I have been using Max since V1. I got Maya last week and it rocks. You never know Vray for Maya might come out before 1.5 .

Comment

Working...
                                X