Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiboOst View Post
    Any news on Vray3/2017 availability ?
    Yes, we branched off the code yesterday; with some luck we'll be doing the final builds tonight.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Woho !!!
      Send it to itoo and R&D to get their plugin asap ))

Comment

Lol R&D, you might have to wait a few months for that
        A.

---------------------
        www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Yeah, 3dsmax heavily relies on plugins, but each new version require 4 or 5 months to get them updated ! Really boring each time and why we don't update each version...

Comment

Yeah, 3dsmax heavily relies on plugins, but each new version require 4 or 5 months to get them updated ! Really boring each time and why we don't update each version...
            Part of the reason for that is that we don't really get a lot of feedback during the 3ds Max beta phase; it's when the new Max version is released in the wild and we get builds into the hands of more users, that various issues become apparent. On top of that, we also usually do service packs with new features that also need testing, and it adds up...

Best regards,
            Vlado
            Last edited by vlado; 26-05-2016, 07:27 AM.
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Meh, gives Autodesk a chance to fix all the bugs in a service pack....
              Maxscript made easy....
              davewortley.wordpress.com
              Follow me here:
              facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

Does anyone know if they got around to fixing the Revit file linking problems that were in 2016?

Comment

I'm currently on 2015 version of 3ds max. Is 2016 up to par to upgrade?
                  Windows 10 x64 l AMD 8350 8core (oc to 4.6Ghz) on customLoop l AMD Firepro W8100 8GB l 16GB RAM (8x2) Corsair Dom Plat 2400mhz l Asus Crosshair v Formula-Z l SSD OCZ Vector 256GB l 1200w NZXT Hale 90 v2 (gold certified)

Comment

For me, 2016's explorer is half baked and when I edit something, it disaperas unless you zoom way out. How these things lasted in a version that is now a year old, I can't comprehend.
                    Bobby Parker
                    www.bobby-parker.com
                    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
                      For me, 2016's explorer is half baked and when I edit something, it disaperas unless you zoom way out. How these things lasted in a version that is now a year old, I can't comprehend.
                      It's almost like they don't care, wonder why.....subscription.

Comment

I don't remember MAX ever not havin issues. 2016 is probably better the most, however, having things vanish is not okay and should be a deal killer. It is captialism at its best.
                        Bobby Parker
                        www.bobby-parker.com
                        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Still 2014 in production here. 2016 has several bugs no-go for our workflow, 2017 seems very good, just waiting for plugins.

Comment

Still 2014 in production here. 2016 has several bugs no-go for our workflow, 2017 seems very good, just waiting for plugins.
                            Salut Kib

Just for my curiosity, what kind of "no-go" bugs did you have with 3dsmax 2016 ?
                            Nicolas Caplat
                            www.intangibles.fr

Comment

So I keep hearing soon... end of this week.. no next week.. very soon... nearly there.. Is there a scheduled release for the new service pack with 2017 support?

Comment

It's ready when it's ready, no need to rush things. That's the biggest problem in our 'modern' society. Everything is too hasty and too many people breathing down each other's neck.
                                A.

---------------------
                                www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Working...
                                X