55 Wacker

You say turn her motion blur down. Are you talking anything more than making her move slower, or is there a trick to control MB on each object?[quote=“vlado, post:2, topic:45979, username:vlado”]
Probably an easy fix but the girls Apple screen is blown out too. I would turn her mb down to a minimum if at all. After she is sitting still. Gotta mention that weird diffuser again with its sharp edges.

Can’t understand who you are getting that much light in, portals?
[/quote]

Well, I quite honestly didn’t know how you did it, never use motion blur. :slight_smile: Didn’t occur to me they were animated. Then I think you should turn down the overall until she is more or less without and see how that affects the others. Just my 2 cents.

Is there another way to do motion blur, other than animating it? It would be nice.. Some kind of percentage, or something. She is too blurry. I can increase the direction of her turn, but that’ll be sometime later, when I have some free time. The 360 is churning and he is waiting for it… Ugh! [quote=“BenR, username:BenR”]
Well, I quite honestly didn’t know how you did it, never use motion blur. :slight_smile: Didn’t occur to me they were animated. Then I think you should turn down the overall until she is more or less without and see how that affects the others. Just my 2 cents.
[/quote]

No, I thought you rendered them on a separate layer and then did some motion blur in Photoshop, I thought it was a post effect. Are the characters animated themselves, or did you move/rotate them?

I just keyed in some motion (move/rotate).

Crazy! Motion blur 2hrs w/out 45 minutes. Is there anyway to speed it up? People look like zombies without blur, so I would prefer to have it, but I am not sure of that cost.

Can’t you use objectid and mask them as a separate element, and do it in PS?

i can try, for the stills, but not for the 360

If you’re still on VRay 2.5, you may need to increase the subdivs of moblur under your VRaycam settings.

I had a thing recently where I was looking down a passage with about 20 fountains overlapping. Render times was seriously high. When I maxed out the cam subdivs, the render times came down to normal levels.

VRay 3.0 handles the cam moblur with AA settings

I’ll try that, when I have time to work on the ceiling.[quote=“Fredrik Averpil, post:8, topic:45998, username:Fredrik_Averpil”]
If you’re still on VRay 2.5, you may need to increase the subdivs of moblur under your VRaycam settings.

I had a thing recently where I was looking down a passage with about 20 fountains overlapping. Render times was seriously high. When I maxed out the cam subdivs, the render times came down to normal levels.

VRay 3.0 handles the cam moblur with AA settings
[/quote]

Here are the 360’s. I ran out of time, but they turned out pretty good.
Open Space One 360.zip (6.15 MB)
Open Space Two 360.zip (6.36 MB)
Office Space One 360.zip (5.74 MB)
Open Space Two.zip (4.39 MB)

I tried every trick-in-the-book to get good renders in a timely matter, but they were not good enough. The end deliverable were to be 6000 x 3000, which were huge. I pre-calced the LC+IRR and rendered 1/2 size, but sampling in PS didn’t work out very good. I ended up at 2 am installing RebusFarm. 2 hours and $40 later they were done! With a couple clicks they were done, it was almost too easy.

Wicked on the iPad using iPano.

Some updates. Some plants above the bookshelf?


Not sure about the plants, would be really high up. How about some boxes or archiving binders or something? Agree that it looks a bit empty perhaps.

Huge improvement with the duct work.

What about the lamps in the second picture in the back? Are they turned off on purpose? That picture feels a bit darker and colder than the first one.

I think I might just close that wall up, instead of having that shelf. I agree about that corner. I’ll have to spruce it up with some light.

Definitely one of the best I’ve seen you do.

Jip I have to agree here. This looks awesome Bobby!
Just in view2 those flat screens looks a bit, flat hehe. Maybe use a glass material and VRayLightMtl in a VRayBlend, unless they’re suppose to be matte.

The girl sitting at the apple computer needs shadowing under her feet. She looks like she’s floating.

I have long since removed the people :slight_smile: