Hello
I have problems with enableing my license in enscape, because i have a active key on my old PC, which is brought back because of damage.
I need help to make it active again on my new PC.
Kind regard
Magnus
Hello
I have problems with enableing my license in enscape, because i have a active key on my old PC, which is brought back because of damage.
I need help to make it active again on my new PC.
Kind regard
Magnus
The license has been reset Magnus, so please try again now.
Thank you, I can’t find a way to download. Do you have a link or something
Hi Demian I have same problem. I cannot run my trial version
Pardon for the delay - You can always acquire Enscape here.
Please briefly share your machine fingerprint with me so that I can locate your trial for renewal. You’ll find the fingerprint via clicking on the “Enscape Account” button and then navigate into the “Licenses” tab. There you can just copy the fingerprint and paste it here again.