Washed Out Trees Near Edges of Render

For a little while there has been a weird bug that I have come across. For some reason whenever I use Escape trees and if they are near the edge of the render they either get odd reflections or become white somehow. At first i thought it was fog or something weird with my settings so I reset everything to default and have downgraded the version I have of Enscape several times with no success. I noticed when i change the quality of the render to draft it goes away. If I point the camera lower away from the trees the white edges go away. I didn’t know if anyone else was having this problem as well? I tried to find it in the forum but couldn’t find a discussion on this topic. Hopefully one of you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Here is the corner of a project I am working on where the trees along the bottom and the right edge have been washed out.

If I move the camera slightly lower the white goes away except for the tree on the lower left which is near the edge.

Here is the same area when i reduce the quality to draft.

That is true.

Enscape should work on perfomance of color/materials on distance camera.

The appearance of materials is way different when the camera close to the object and far away from the object.

Please fix this.

Noticed this as well with grass. Even had to crop this part out in my final video

thats allready been reported…

Sorry @bs I tried to search through the forum and couldn’t find a previous post about it. Was there a solution?

nope - no solutions but its noted by the devs.. got to wait for them on this one

Ok thank you. As long as they know and they are working on a solution that’s good. I have had to downgrade the quality of a lot of renders or change the viewing angle I wanted in order to avoid this bug.