Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dynedain
      I just heard that every time we mention 1.5, it gets pushed back by a day.

Oops, there it goes again.
      LOL...it's funny you mentioned this....it's the same tactic my wife and I used with our parents when they started asking when we were going to have kids. "What's that? oh...I'm sorry...now it's going to be another six months!" hehe. After a while, it began to work, and they quit asking! Coming up on 10 years of marriage in June and our daughter will be 2 in May, so you can see how much they asked! ROFL

ME
      Matt English
      Harper Perkins Architects / base2studios
      VizDepot.com Moderator
      AArch2008/VIZ2008/VRay ONE POINT (WHOOHOO) FIVE!!!

Comment

• I am lucky my wife has the same degree as me, she knows, max, vray, photoshop...
        ...I need to replace my current model with a nerd girl that doesn't know she's hot and likes Star Trek and CG.

Oh that's bad...
        LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
        HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
        Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

• ill replace mine with a cg loving halle berri if there was someone like that

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da_elf
            ill replace mine with a cg loving halle berri if there was someone like that
            Don't worry guys,

Next Vray will come with a 3D displacement wife/girlfriend rendering feature, you can render the way you want it.

Hope it helps,
            --Muzzy--

Comment

• Myself and my boss were looking at a skyline one overcast day and I said "you'd key that really easily" and he replied "Yeah but I prefer bluescreen". I need a life.

Comment

• LMAO jo, you might, you might

Lele

Comment

• lol, I have thought that very same thing when looking at trees against a blue sky
                  Eric Boer
                  Dev

Comment

• and you didn't think about the insane amount of gamma to apply to the fringes to correct for the leaves' SSS?

Bad boy!

Lele

Comment

• I really hope that when there is actually "important news about vray 1.5" that it shows up in this thread first~ If it doesn't I'd feel kinda cheated for all the times I've cracked it open thinking ...maybe this time...

Comment

• Holycrap! it said it wasn't sending them...i'll get this thread closed yet!

Comment

• nope, but some really annoyed readers, that's for sure!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EricKlein
                            Holycrap! it said it wasn't sending them...i'll get this thread closed yet!
                            You should be able to delete your own posts

-dave
                            Cheers,
                            -dave
                            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• ahh, I liked the filmstrip look your avatar had with all the posts in a row
                              Eric Boer
                              Dev

Comment

• Yes! I tried to scroll down with 24fps. But Your Avatar did not move.

Comment

Working...
                                X